1. WHAT TYPES OF WOODS DO YOU USE?
We use various types of woods, depending on the customer’s needs. We typically use solid American hardwoods, but we sometimes can incorporate other products.
2. WHAT IS THE PRICE RANGE ON YOUR FURNITURE/CABINETRY?
Price is determined by the customer’s choices in regards to their cabinetry. Woods, finishes, designs, styles, and other variables all effect the pricing. We can work with each customer to fit their budget needs or limitations.
3. ARE ALL OF YOUR WOODS AND FINISHES CHEMICAL FREE?
We can use a variety of woods that are all chemical free, including free from pesticides and mildicides. The finishes we use depend on the customer’s needs, we can use natural finishes and/or waterborne finishes that are safe.
4. DO YOU HAVE FINISHED AND UNFINISHED WOOD SAMPLES THAT I COULD GET, AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY?
We send out samples to the customers for $15.00 unfinished and $20.00 finished. These prices are rebated back to the customer toward their cabinetry order.
5. WHAT TYPE OF FINISHES AND PAINTS DO YOU USE?
All types-depends on the customer’s individual needs and sensitivities. We have access to many finishes, we generally use a proprietary finish, but we are also an AFM dealer for Safecoat Paints and Finishes.
6. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE CABINETRY/FURNITURE THAT I ORDER?
It all depends on the size of the project. Types of materials and woods used, and our production schedule of in shop work. A typical kitchen is usually 6-8 weeks.
7. WHAT TYPES OF GLUES DO YOU USE FOR THE WOOD?
Depends on the customer’s sensitivities. None with Formaldehyde.
8. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING CABINETRY?
Over 30 years. I Have owned my own cabinetry shop for 25 years, chemically free since 1995
9. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR CABINETS/FURNITURE AND OTHER CABINETRY/FURNITURE?
I am chemically sensitive myself, so I can not work around products with Formaldehyde and other VOC’s. Our cabinets are built specifically for the customer’s sensitive requirements. Our shop does not build cabinetry with chemicals, so your project will not be contaminated by exposure during the construction process.
10. WHAT STYLE OR DESIGN OF CABINETRY/FURNITURE DO YOU MAKE?
Any style you want. If it is out of wood we can make it. We have many styles to choose from, and welcome the customer’s ideas and designs.
11. DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE CATALOGUE?
We have a tremendous picture portfolio, we can send out picture slicks depending on the customer’s needs. Our website and other online services, showcase hundreds of pictures. We can send out a full catalogue for a fee.
12. WHAT TYPE OF COUNTER TOPS DO YOU USE?
We can make solid wood tops, laminate tops, Corian, Granite, or make cabinetry ready for other customer’s choices.
13. CAN YOU WORK WITHIN MY BUDGET?
Yes, if you have constraints – we work daily to help people fit the sensitivities, budgets, and desires into a project, that works for both of us.
14. AM I LIMITED TO WHAT I WANT?
No, we can work with you to make your cabinetry/furniture dreams come true.
15. HOW DO YOU SHIP THE CABINETRY/FURNITURE?
We have a lot of options open to use, depending on the size of the project and the customer’s needs. Many of the shipments are delivered directly to the customer, straight from our shop. Some customers have been known to pick them up themselves, or arrange their own pickup.
16. HOW DO WE WORK LONG DISTANCE?
To you this may seem strange or even impossible, but to us we do it everyday – no problem.
17. CAN WE CONTACT REFERENCES?
You bet, we have satisfied customers throughout the country.
18. If I SEE A PICTURE OF CABINETRY/FURNITURE THAT I LIKE, CAN YOU GIVE YOU GIVE ME A BID?
Yes, all we need are the sizes you like it to be, wood type, color finish, and other special needs.
19. WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM US?
We get a lot of inquires – daily. It would help to have your name, address, and phone contact number. Modern technology of the Internet is nice, but many times we need to know where you live, to help give you a more accurate quote.
IF WE DO NOT GET BACK TO YOU IN A TIMELY MANNER, PLEASE CONTACT US AGAIN THROUGH EMAIL AND ALSO PHONE. THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES AN EMAIL NEVER ARRIVES TO US, AND SOMETIMES WE GET SO BUSY SOMEONE MAY FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS. SO BE SURE TO KEEP IN GOOD CONTACT. YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO US.